Welcome to gift guide numero dos! This one is going to focus on the many variations of a best friend. We all have one, and they are all each unique.
1. Homemade Decadence Cookbook by fellow blogger Joy the Baker. $18.36 This one is for the party hosting, baking goddess friends of yours. You know which one I'm talking about. The one who would love to own her own cafe, or bake shop. This cookbook comes with a ton of yummy visuals which entices the bakers out there to go out there and bake what they see!
2. Naked On the Run Palette $54 You know your friend who never has time for anything, because she is always running around, chasing after life. May it be business trips that she goes on, or just the fact that she is a grand traveler-this new palette from Urban Decay would be the bomb.com for them. It has everything you need besides a foundation. They would surely appreciate and use the heck of a lot!
3.The Body Shop Shea Festive Picks $25 ($15 for a limited time!) The Shea scent from the Body Shop is my favorite. This is for your friend that loves to bathe herself in goodies like bubble baths, and body lotions. It comes with a Shea Shower Cream, Body Butter, Body Scrub, Soap, and a Mini Bath Lily. It also comes in this cute little box!
4. Tarte kiss&belle deluxe LipSurgence Lip set $34 (CODE FOR 30% OFF DECFNF until 12/11) I am gifting this to a friend of mine. A friend who is super into lippies, and can't get enough of those bold colors. I want her to have a safe staple to have so that she can go ahead and indulge in those crazy colors, but also not have to worry about sending her money on collecting every day lipsticks :)
5. Elizabeth and James Mini Rollerball Set $20 This is for your perfume addict friend. This scent has been so popular this year, and rightfully so! I have purchased the white one and have fallen in love with it, and have debated on getting the black one many times. This sets them up for a day and evening scent!
6. Rose Gold FRENDS x Baublebar Layla Headphones $175 These headphones are absolutely gorgeous! They are styled by Baublebar with the sound quality of the FRENDS headphones which have been ever so popular. This is for the music or technology savvy friend in your life. They are a little bit on the expensive side, but it is all due to that bling-a-ling that will never go out of style. This comes in a Gold and Black version as well.